Cooling Services in Dayton
Cooling Services in Dayton, Ohio
Centerville Heating & Cooling loves to serve the community in Dayton. We have been servicing the Dayton area for many years. We have had the privilege of getting to know many people in the area. We have an established reputation for being trustworthy and giving the best HVAC services in Dayton. Centerville Heating & Cooling can handle any AC equipment or parts that connect to your air conditioning unit.
Air Conditioner Repair in Dayton, Ohio
The handling of refrigerants in a modern A/C system requires training. However, there are a few things that you can check before calling for service that might improve the performance of your central air conditioning and save you the cost of a service call (or at least keep your spouse off your back!)
- If the compressor/fan doesn’t turn on, check the breaker at your home’s breaker box.
- If the unit runs but doesn’t cold, the refrigerant could below. If that’s the case, you need a local service professional (you know whom to call).
- Check around the condenser coil (the outside unit) for dirt and blockage by organic material on either side. A common problem in the Centerville area is tree pollen collecting in the fins of the compressor. If they are, gently brush and vacuum them. This is a good idea to perform at least twice a season.
- If the A/C is performing inefficiently (partial cooling), check to make sure the condenser is clean; also check to see if the filter is clean.
- Check for a water leak near the furnace; it could be a clogged drainpipe from the evaporator coil pan. Check the pipe and clear it if it is clogged.
Air Conditioner Replacement in Dayton, Ohio
Once we’ve selected the right air conditioning system for you and your home or office, we’ll schedule the quick installation to ensure your space is always relaxed and comfortable. Our team includes expert technicians, engineers, and support staff to ensure the install process is smooth and efficient—and to assure you that your air conditioning system is installed right the first time.
Air Conditioner Maintenance Services in Dayton, Ohio
We would love to stop by and fix your air conditioning. Part of our seasonal Air Conditioning maintenance and tune-up program, our HVAC technicians will check all the refrigerant level, examine it for leaks, and properly get rid of any discharged refrigerant. We will then inspect the controls, the electrical terminals, belts, connectors, and more. Once we do that, we will then replace worn, damaged, or broken parts before they turn into a significant problem.